Even though the weather is getting warmer let’s all make an effort to respect ourselves and our brothers in Christ by dressing modestly.
Your body is a beautiful thing made by our Creative God. It’s nothing to be ashamed of but it is something precious that should be protected and saved.
Our highest call as Christians is to love God and Love others. Let’s strive to do that by being careful to dress modestly.
“Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.” -Matthew 22
Looking for more modesty Tips and Resources?
- Check out this blog post written by Matt Boyer “Modesty From a Guy’s View”.
- Watch video called “What Guy’s Think About Modesty” by CJ Mahaney.
- Take a look at this Modesty Survey.
- Read my ebook “Single Girl” where we talk about 40+ beauty and modesty tips.
- Shop Shabby Apple for lots of gorgeous yet modest clothing!
I’m also really excited that I have the opportunity to give away a $15 Gift Certificate to Shabby Apple!
For a long time I have admired their pretty, modest, vintage inspired dresses and jewelry. I’m a little bit jealous of whoever wins this great prize! :-)
Follow this link to take a look at their line of modest clothing.
Enter to win below! Giveaway ends Monday, April 8th.