I have been throughly enjoying some beautiful spring weather this week, pulling out some of my cooler clothes and even experimenting with a new spring hair style.
I’d like to share my new hair creation with you today in this tutorial!
Take a look at these pictures and then read the directions at the bottom of this post.
- Start out by making your hair into a low, loose ponytail and secure it with a hair tie.
- Using your fingers gently separate your hair, above the hair tie ,making a little hole.
- With one hand put your fingers underneath the ponytail and stick them through the hole. With the other hand take the end of the ponytail, grasp it with your other fingers and pass it through the hole in your hair.
- Pull the tail down nicely so it looks like picture number “4”.
- Next grab the tail again and lift it near where you passed it through the first time so it makes an nice little loop.
- Tuck the ends of the tail into the hole where you had inserted it before and secure with bobby pins. Make sure you give your hair a good spray with hair product to keep it in place.
This simple updo is easy to create and comfortable to wear. I love it because it reminds me of a Jane Austen type hair style!
What do you think? Would this style work for your hair? Give it a try and feel free to take a picture of the finished product and share it on the Stay-At-Home Daughter Facebook wall!